Oct 2016 Blog Train - Working

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ohhh I like that Erin! Nice job!

Thanks, Bren!

Need to get my butt going on this and see what I can come up with! smiley

Here is mine...

Love it, Erin!

Wow, Tina...your journal cards are so very pretty...& they're pink!

Rene...you always make some of the most delicate & pretty papers papers I have seen...so don't be down-tempo... smiley smiley smiley !

Erin, the flowers & bottles are lovely!

This is what I will be offering, minus the PSD, only png images,
but it will also be in my store for sale, with the PSD file included.
Not all showing.

Pauline, I love the artsy splatter papers!!

Oh my... decisions, decisions...my first minor was Fine Arts, so I had to do Theater, Art, and Music... hmmm.... choices, choices...

yeah, I forgot to mention, that like Robyn, I am not following the theme, but have been working on Halloween, so I made mine in that theme.

So, I decided not to make a decision, and used all three!!

The School of Art is looking like a nice Blog Train! You all have done an outstanding job! Here is my addition. It will be up on the freebie page of my blog October 1st. smiley

OOOH, Jessica!! I love, love, LOVE, L O V E yours!!!

Thanks Erin! I thought you did an awesome job with yours! I'm amazed at how fast you were able to get it done too. smiley

Erin, I love your word art : "The earth without art is just eh"! (That made me smile!)

Thanks Jessica and Robin. Robin, I didn't make up that quote, but it's one of my favorites!!

When I first saw this month's theme, the first thing that flashed through my head was dollars flying out the window (our son went to an art school for computer animation). Didn't think anyone would want flying dollars on a scrap page, so I came up with this --

And...the coordinating fan freebie will be this --

I love it, Diane!

Thank you, Erin.

Me too, Bren!! smiley

Love everyone's work so far!!

@pauline - i love ur work. Specially the paint. I m in love with those paint...
@lori and jessica - beautiful
@diane - love the first one. Something unique....

My part will be live on my blog, on October 1st.

[/img]

[/img]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Nice, Sunny! I especially like your Journal Cards!

Thank you, Erin - The fact is, I didn't like my journal cards, they seem to be my hardest challenge for some reason. I don't use them myself, so I guess that is one reason why I have a tough time designing them. There are two additional cards that are included in the download, that are not in the preview.

@Diane ~ Love what you came up with! Love that newsprint paper ~ its perfect for an art theme smiley
@Aafreen ~ Thank you!
@Sunny ~ Lovely job! I esp love your clusters! The pink butterfly and the one with a crayon it in are my favorites smiley

Here is my take on the theme. I found this a lot of fun to do. Hope you like it.

Pages