Sept 2014 Blog Train: Comments

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sept 2014 Blog Train: Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until September 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

I am always excited when I see the Final List come up for the next month! Thank you to all of the designers who work so hard on their Blog Train parts every month - you are appreciated so very much. smiley smiley

All the kits look great, thank you so much to all the designers!

So fun to be a part of a blog train. Everyone is so generous with their creativity! Thank you so much

Wow.... I counted 31 designers in Sept Blog Train. Fantastic. Love the theme and colours .

Once again, you ladies have done a fantastic job. I'm always amazed at these blog trains and the creativity you possess!!! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you all so very much for your hard work and generosity. smiley smiley Wish I could be as talented.

Another month of a gorgeous BT, super-super duper cute. TYVM to all the designers for sharing awesome kits. smiley smiley smiley

Wonderful and fun kits from all of you. Thank you!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I have been having issues getting pieces of blog hops lately from MediaFire. It seems like everywhere I click, it reroutes me to something else. I know at least a few designers use this for blog hops and I have been getting really frustrated. I think I am fairly tech savvy but I must be missing something. Do I have to have a special program to download these?

Help! Pictures would be great.

Thanks Ladies!

EVERYONE i forgot to stroke some of my templets before using them and i have fixed that now smiley And i also put them in seperate .png files so everyone could use them smiley Sorry for this and please download the new elements and just delete the old ones smiley Keep the papers cause i don't have e new file for that smiley Again sorry for this problem..

a big thank you to all the designers who participated in the blog train. great job everybody!

I've run into a problem downloading some wonderful kits. Betsy Bush Lori Staton and Karry Dempsey's wouldn't load off dropbox! Tres Desole'

WOW you designers are just amazing!!

I've been on a mission for a few (????) months and come back to this! - All the fun of the fair and all these A-M-A-Z-I-N-G designs!!

WTG smiley

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I have been having issues getting pieces of blog hops lately from MediaFire. It seems like everywhere I click, it reroutes me to something else. I know at least a few designers use this for blog hops and I have been getting really frustrated. I think I am fairly tech savvy but I must be missing something. Do I have to have a special program to download these?

Help! Pictures would be great.

Thanks Ladies!

I never can get mediafire links to do anything myself. I usually just view source on the mediafire download page and search for a link that ends with .zip. I found this is usually towards the bottom {and if I recall correctly its embedded into a piece of script code}. I just copy & paste that link into the browser and it directly downloads the .zip file. Hope that helps!

Lovely Blog Train pieces! Thank you all for your hard work & effort!

Such a fun train to be on! Thank you all for your wonderful and creative contributions smiley

Huge thanks to everyone who took part again in this month's train. I love seeing all the different kits and ideas you have come up with. I loved the theme and colours this month.

As usual you have all contributed some wonderful kits to the train. I am thankful to all the designers that work so hard to give us amazing kits to work with each month.

wow! Thank you so much!! Looks great smiley

Thank you so much for all the brilliant kits. smiley

wowowowowowowowow ....lol .... I love this month's train .... what is better than so many varieties of carousel horses, tents, rides, tickets ... I have some fair photos that I can use these in .... thank you everybody ......

Do you all realize that was like 2.5 GIGABYTES worth?!?!?!? smiley Thank you all for your contributions!

All of the ladies did such a great job this month! Kudos to all of you for your lovely contributions!

Thanks for the Blog train. Will have to slowly download them each day as there are so many smiley

Thank you. you ladies are very talented

thank you all so much for your contributions!! smiley

Hello, PS friends... I got some wonderful comments from my portion of the Blog-Train. Unfortunately, the zip file associated with this kit was missing the papers. Please re-download the kit from the link provided at the store or if you are registered at D2A you should have received an email with the link. Thank you for your amazing comments and support. xoxox Beth Store Link HERE[img][/img]

I just returned from a trip and the first thing I did was download the kits in this blog train. Wonderful contributions from everyone! Thank you all so much for sharing your talents.

Beth, I followed your link for the fixed zip file, but all I got was an error message saying that Dropbox couldn't find the file. smiley