Sept 2015 Blog Train - Comments

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sept 2015 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until September 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Thanks to all of you for letting me join this month and for the nice things you said about my mini-kit!

Sheila, I love your contribution! Such beautiful work! smiley

I love every contributions so far..I will soon upload mine too.. smiley

I'm waiting impatiently for tomorrow to download, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to get all the lovely things that have been posted--I have an allergist appointment at 8:45am for testing, which is expected to be at least 3 hours plus the 45 minutes to catch the bus home, and then have to get some sleep so I'm on a dayside sleep schedule for Thursday's sleep study. It sucks when life gets in the way of scrapbooking! smiley

I'm really loving Phyllis's peacock feathers, all the lovely rich textures on papers from anyone and everyone, Sheila's light-hued focus with her papers and elements, Di's gorgeous kit, Kappy's zigzag patterns, Kayl's arrows, Marisa's fantastic mini...I've seen so many awesome pieces that I can't even recall them all!

Thanks for everything!

@Phyllis,
@Liza G,
@ Holly,
@Marcela,
@Sheila Reid,
@Tina Campanale...
Thank you all for your lovely contributions!
@Trudette, thank you!
@Marisa, lovely! Thanks!
@Dawn Prater...thank you for the lovely kit!
@Robin Acker...thank you!

Thanks Marcy for letting me know about some of my links not working. I believe they are all fixed now.

Fabulous kits, ladies!!

I love the kits here! Boho is so my thing. xoxox Beth

Loving everything I've downloaded so far! Thanks everyone!

I'm so impressed with the blog train this month. Their are some very talented ladies here. Thank you to you all smiley

Fabulous blog train! All the kits are just gorgeous! Thank you very much ladies for all your lovely work.

Thank you so much Kappy Walker.

Beautiful blog train ladies! Thank you all for your contributions! I cant wait to download them! It certainly shaped up to be a fantastic train!

So many beautiful parts! Thank you to all the contributers.

Jessica Dunn...thanks for such a classically beautiful kit! In fact, thanks for all your lovely kits which I downloaded from your blog!

Beautiful work, ladies! Thank you so very much for sharing your hard work and creative talent. This definitely turned out to be one of my fave blog trains!

As much as I loved the England blog train since I plan on having photos of England to scrap eventually, I think this one has become my new favorite of the ones I've participated in. (Absolute fave is still the Autumn Art one, but this is a close second!)

Great job, everyone!

I am so in awe of all the wonderful contributions to this month's blog train! Everyone from the site designers to the first-timers have created so many beauties that it's impossible to single anyone out. I do believe this has not only become my favorite blog train I've participated in over the years, but also my favorite one I've ever downloaded just to use...and there have been aplenty! The creativity is first class.

Holly, I hope your sleep study goes well tomorrow and that you were able TO sleep! Thanks for your very kind message on my blog...it made my day. Some days are still being rough to get through, but my blog readers and the friends I've made online here and elsewhere help tremendously. I do have some ideas for next month...just to keep you in suspense! LOL

Blessings to everyone! Stay creative and a HUGE thank you!
Sally

Thanks, Sally...throwing my body pillow in a suitcase now and heading out the door for it!

Many thanks to all who shared their wonderful art this September. I loved the theme "Bohemian Breeze". So different ... so creative! Congratulations !!! S2 S2 S2

I just think it is unfair that some people "save" their spot in the train when they are not ready. If you can't have the design ready by the due date then you should be at the end. When I am reviewing the goodies out there I get annoyed when I come to an empty - saving my place post. If you aren't ready on time you should be able to save a spot

Cindy, I see from your community points that you're still kind of new to the community, though you've been a member for a long time. I think you misunderstand the way it's supposed to work. If you're designing something but it's going to be late, you post a reply in the final list thread reserving a spot to let people know that you will be adding something to the train. Then you're supposed to post your part at the end when you do get it ready, so that people don't have to go back through looking for that one that wasn't ready yet. It's not a "this spot's taken" so much as a "hey, I'm going to be posting something, but it'll be late, so please keep your eyes out for updates to the thread".

That said, I don't worry too much about whether someone saves an early spot--lots of people download this train, and most of them will download just about every post, because free scrapbooking goodies are free scrapbooking goodies and almost everyone in the train will have something in their kit that makes me want to download it. As long as what I've made is posted in the train someplace, the people who are going to download it will find it, whether it's at the beginning, at the end, or somewhere in the middle.

With 40-50 people participating in the blog train every month lately, there's always going to be someone posting late, because life happens. Many of the regular blog train participants here have chronic illnesses, or are working mothers, or caregivers for disabled relatives, or are homeschooling their children. It could be that the kids got sick, grandma died, their chronic illness flared up, their relative was hospitalized, they had to go out of town on business, their church mission trip was during this month...the list goes on. But they still make something to give away, for free, though blog train participation is entirely optional... and very few people here will complain about getting more scrapbooking supplies--especially when they coordinate with items we've already downloaded. They're donating their time making it, and uploading it, and sometimes their money paying for blog hosting or file hosting...often on a tight family budget, too. Why are you getting annoyed that you're going to be getting something else for free if you can be patient while they catch up with whatever life threw at them?

I fixed the link to my download. Thanks to those of you who gave me a heads-up to the issue!

http://reneblooms.wix.com/reneblooms#!PS-Blog-Train-Freebies/cmbz/55df53360cf269cc03e3e1ae

Amazing Colors and Designs, Thank you!

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S wow... what a MASSIVE train again! LOved the colors and the theme...living in Arizona, fits so well! THANKS to all the designers who worked so hard . smiley smiley smiley

wow, looks like creativity just exploded here this month, ey?!
amazing work, everyone, it's so inspiring to be part this such a cool gang! smiley
thanks to all particiants
- now lets get scrapping and blow some boho winds to that gallery!

its amazing ladies smiley Its a wonderful train!

@Holly, it does happen actually that people reserve a spot and edit that message later with the preview and downloadlink in it.
i bumped into it a few times, so i started to write down the numbers of the posts who don't contain a preview yet, so i can find them easily later. To be honest, it was becoming quite some work, so now i just dont download the train in the first week whihi smiley it's still an awesome train and no need to stress about it right? it's a freebie, i'm loving it smiley

Thanks to all of you who worked so hard to make this fantastic blog train. I just love the colours and the theme.

I just want to give a shout out to each and every designer. There are so many of us that have such different preferences for colors and concepts, so to be able to blend all of us together for a common experience of joy and excitement when downloading the amazing goodies deserves praise.
THANK YOU for all you do!!!

Wow, what a great train. Thank you to everyone who so freely gives their talent.

Pages