Sept 2016 Blog Train - Working

47 posts / 0 new
Last post

great ideas, wonderful kits - thank you ladies!

I like what I'm seeing here, ladies! Although I'm not using either September or October's theme (just the palette), I've been working on lots of papers, and trying lots of techniques that are new to me. No previews yet, but I have done about 70 papers so far, and I'm nowhere near finished yet! I've even been making pattern templates, using the graphics from Elements 11, and have been experimenting with filters in Elements, and all the different settings in FotoSketcher. I'm having so much fun that you might end up with 100-120 papers in all!

I haven't decided if I'll release them all in September, all in October, or spread them over the two months...

We are a football family!!

Great job everyone! I love the diversity in the kits.

Just a few elements I made in illustrator and Photoshop. I've gone ahead and posted it on my blog page if you'd like it now. You can find it here.

All the best!,
M

I'm hoping to get a few things together in the softball/baseball area...not sure if I will make it

I've done it again! smiley I always seem to go overboard when I really love a palette, but with this one I've REALLY taken it to extremes! I thought I might get about 100-120 papers done (ha!) but I've done 34 paper kits, with over 300 papers in all! (Oops!) The papers are all done, and I've started on the previews and zipping, and then will come the mammoth task of uploading to the 3 file sharing sites I use - Dropbox, Google Drive and Jumpshare.

Here are the previews for all 34 paper kits:

PK01 Flat Solids

[img][/img]

PK02 Textured Solids

[img][/img]

PK03 Whirlpool Solids

[img][/img]

PK04 Flat Stripes

[img][/img]

PK05 Textured Stripes

[img][/img]

PK06 Blur Stripes

[img][/img]

PK07 Watercolor Blur Stripes

[img][/img]

PK08 Flat Gradients 01

[img][/img]

PK09 Flat Gradients 02

[img][/img]

PK10 Flat Gradients 03

[img][/img]

PK11 Flat Gradients 04

[img][/img]

PK12 Flat Gradients 05

[img][/img]

PK13 Flat Gradients 06

[img][/img]

PK14 Flat Gradients 07

[img][/img]

PK15 Flat Gradients 08

[img][/img]

PK16 Flat Gradients 09

[img][/img]

PK17 Flat Gradients 10

[img][/img]

PK18 Patterned Gradients 01

[img][/img]

PK19 Patterned Gradients 02

[img][/img]

PK20 Patterned Gradients 03

[img][/img]

PK21 Patterned Gradients 04

[img][/img]

PK22 Patterned Gradients 05

[img][/img]

PK23 Painted Twirl Gradients 01

[img][/img]

PK24 Painted Twirl Gradients 02

[img][/img]

PK25 Flat Flower Trellis

[img][/img]

PK26 Watercolor Flower Trellis

[img][/img]

PK27 Purple Patterns

[img][/img]

PK28 Blue Patterns

[img][/img]

PK29 Turquoise Patterns

[img][/img]

PK30 Green Patterns

[img][/img]

PK31 Yellow Patterns

[img][/img]

PK32 Orange Patterns

[img][/img]

PK33 Red Patterns

[img][/img]

PK34 Pink Patterns

[img][/img]

This is really fabulous, Robin! Robyn Denton, wow...this is a mega paper stash run...you are too kind...thank you for the time and effort it must have taken...and since you seem to have done almost everything, how about some ombres...it would round out your super-duper contribution nicely!!!

Chitra, she's got patterned gradients in there...ombre patterns, in other words.

Chitra, there are 10 kits of Flat Gradients, and 5 kits of Patterned Gradients in there!

Well, I've finally finished all the previews -- now all I have to do is to upload the kits!!! smiley

UPDATE: The kits are now uploaded!

@Tina,the kit is marvelous!

Robyn & Holly...that should tell you how much I know smiley ...Sorry if I sounded greedy smiley smiley ... once again, thank you Robyn for your generosity!

You're very welcome, Chitra! smiley

If anyone wants to get my part early, head on over to My Freebie Thread.

hi @all, my package contains only a few different sports, made with psp and looks like:

Great kit, Andrea! It would be good for Father's Day, too.

Pages

Topic locked