Sept 2018 Blog Train - Working

62 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sept 2018 Blog Train - Working

The September blog train is Cozy Kitchen.

Please read the new guidelines before finishing your contribution.

Feel free to pin inspiration to our Pinterest board. If you'd like to be added to the board, please leave me a comment here (make sure you are following the board, or else I can't add you).

Please make sure this logo is visible on your preview:
DigitalScrapbook.com Blog Train Logo

I'm not entirely happy with this so it might change in the next couple of months. I'm starting to think I should have made a pasta scatter because why not?

I will see what I can come up with. smiley

Lovely Trish! And looking forward to seeing what you can do Lori! smiley

Wow Trish, you have done a fabulous job of using the colors of the month. The papers are great--I love the pasta one and all the utensils. The utensil border is great!

[img][/img]

will think of something !

I didn't think I would be participating in the train, but after seeing the above two posts, I have a spark of an idea.

I am gonna try my very best to hop on this train and join in on the fun.

Thank you Dawn. I couldn't help but go retro when I saw the colors. I'm glad you got some inspiration.

Speaking of inspiration... I got mine from the tea towels I have in my kitchen drawer.

So I thought, why not ? I'll just run with it... tea towels it is !

Kitchen tea towel background papers:

Mason jars and recipe cards:

I could have easily gotten a little too carried away with this month's theme (I struggled to keep this kit as a "mini") because I do love me some kitchen stuff ! One can never have too many kitchen gadgets, textiles, and tools crammed into their drawers and cupboards !

*snicker snicker*

Brenda, I absolutely LOVE your kits.. so gorgeous!!

@Tammy - I agree these colors just say vintage/retro to me as well! Wonderful job !
@Brenda - I adore tea towels Brenda! You have done a marvelous job with your mini. Those jars are just too cute! Although you have made me want some licorice now smiley

Strike what I said here before.... I added more smiley

Oh, wow, Rachel! Your kit is so beautiful! Not that I ever expected anything but that, but I especially like this kit of yours!

All this beauty here! So fabulous smiley smiley smiley

@Rachel, that diamond-y paper was something I was trying to create but couldn't get on to the canvas the way I wanted it, well done smiley I'm glad the train wont be lacking!

There's a coordinating Alpha as well which will be available in the commons in September smiley

Love all of the inspiration. The colors do scream retro to me and I love me some retro. Let's see what comes out of this hot mess of a brain this month. Thank you for the color pallet file again for sure. It helps soooo much. xoxox Beth

smiley smiley smiley What I have been seeing!! Looking forward to September already ladies!

I came up with something, but it isn't very uniform to the colors. Perhaps people can still use it for other things......

Sunny, I love those quotes! They are so me.......ugh! smiley

@lisel ....we must be related, somehow.........

Ha! Those quotes are also me but I'm trying really hard to be better!

A heads up, your previews say "Cozt Kitchen", Miss Sunny smiley

It's being in the kitchen that makes me cry too.

Pretty kit Sunny!! Love that element pack!

I actually understand why my grandmother was so tired of cooking or even thinking about cooking by time I was in my teens. By the end she had 7 kids to feed throughout those years. Now having been the person to put together the meal plan and then cook meals for 4 kids +20 years I'm already tired of it myself. I have had to do gluten free and that's been so frustrating/difficult to try and menu plan for a picky GF child & toddler, not to mention do so without killing the budget. smiley But my solution has been to make pretty meal plan pages for my Happy Planner to help me get over the hurdle lol! So far it has taken some of the brutalness out of it smiley

But I used to smiley to be in the kitchen as baking was my favorite!

For this train I've been playing around in illustrator making some old timey kitchen things. Wishing my own kitchen was a cute as the kitchen in my head hehe. smiley C'est la vie!

smiley I also do GF, 99% of what is in a grocery store is not for me smiley I've parted with 15 bucks for a small USB charging travel smoothie maker and it is the best thing since GF sliced bread.

And Jessica: All your kits are beautiful.

@kayl, SEE?!?! I hate being in the kitchen so much, I can't even spell the words correctly......... sigh. I shall correct. THANK YOU, for that kindness. ( and I pick up my new glasses this week)

Pages

Topic locked