**PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2023 Hints & Tips**

1 post / 0 new
**PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2023 Hints & Tips**

I have just purchased and installed PSE 2023, upgrading from PSE 15, and I thought that I'd start this thread so that everyone can share helpful hints and tips on how to use this latest version of Elements.

I'll go first:

Is anyone else irritated by the Home Screen (the screen that opens by default when opening PSE 2023)? There isn't an option to get rid of it permanently, so that you can get straight into editing photos, scrapbooking or designing. I find this a nuisance, so I asked "Dr Google", and it turns out that you can easily bypass the Home Screen by creating a desktop shortcut to the Editor. On my Windows 10 computer, the path for this is:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2023\PhotoshopElementsEditor

It may be a slightly different path for you, but this gives you an idea of where to find the Editor file.

For anyone who doesn't know how to create a desktop shortcut, you simply right-click on the file, then select 'Create shortcut' from the list that pops up, the box that pops up next will tell you that you can't create a shortcut there, and asks if you want to place it on the desktop instead. Click on 'Yes', and the shortcut is created.

Okay, now it's over to anyone else who uses PSE 2023 - what are your tips?