Join Marisa or Billie's Upload Helper Team - January 2022

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Join Marisa or Billie's Upload Helper Team - January 2022

I'm looking for a few more upload helpers to help my upload team get all my individual graphics onto the site. I'm also looking for upload helpers for our new designer Billie.

Position Requirements

1. Able to consistently work 3-5 hours per week uploading and tagging designs.
  2. Fast internet connection is beneficial.
  3. Ability to follow directions.
  4. Be in communication with me.
  5. Watch the instruction videos here to get an idea what you're in for. Part 1 and Part 2

Position Benefits

1. Unlimited access to your designer's graphics and kits (PU & CU)
  2. A supporter badge to show off in the forums.
  3. Be a key member of the DigitalScrapbook.com team.
  4. Help keep the DigitalScrapbook.com vision alive.

How to Apply
Please apply using this form (select "PS Team Application from the drop down).

1. Your involvement at DigitalScrapbook.com.
  2. How you plan to make time for this position.
  3. If you want to join my team or Billie's
  4. Feel free to share your experience working with a team, or other experience you think will be helpful.
  5. Also, let me know your favorite color so I know you read all the way to the end of this smiley

Since this is a new position, we'll start out with a month-long trial period to make sure things are working out for both you and me.

I REALLY would love to help out with this. My only issue is that VERY important fast internet connection. While we have internet, AT&T is awful about the service they provide to rural areas. It's good during the day, but evening times after like dino dial-up. (that's what my 7-year-old son calls it!). smiley

I hear you on the crummy internet Elizabeth. Whenever mine has a slow day I lose my mind a bit. I think it might be a pretty frustrating process to try and upload without a decent connection.

Good morning,
I sent in my info to become an upload helper a about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I couldn't do it through the channel suggested so I sent it through the help area. Did you receive it? Or should I submit again?

Patricia Dettloff

UPDATE: I see on my account that it says "Uploader"... can't wait to hear from you!

Patt

@Patricia: I did send you an email. You'll need to check the email address you used with your DigitalScrapbook.com account.

Hi Marisa,

I have checked and rechecked and even looked at a second email that I get your weekly emails, spam folder and trash folder. I don't see an email regarding the uploader position anywhere.

I'm so sorry, but would you be able to resend that email. I'm really excited to work on this, and with you.

I'm changing the gmail account for the Friday newsletter.

Thank you,
Patricia Dettloff
[email protected]
[email protected]

I sent it to both of those addresses! Hopefully you'll get one of them smiley

Thank you, Marisa! I got them! Going through the videos and getting ready to upload!
Patt

Yay!