Patron 2019 badges coming at the end of the month

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Patron 2019 badges coming at the end of the month

The end of the year is fast approaching! It's time to announce that Patron 2019 badges will be given out at the end of this month to everyone who is a Patron at that time. These badges are just a small way for us to say thank you to all of you who keep DigitalScrapbook.com going strong from year to year.

Confused about Subscriber and Patron status? Want to know more about Patron benefits? Visit our help page on the topic.

How to get the Patron 2019 badge:

If you are already a Patron: you don't need to do anything! You will get your Patron 2019 badge at the end of the month along with other Patrons.

If you would like to get the badge and are not currently a subscriber: just subscribe for unlimited downloads and select yearly payment at checkout (which will grant you instant Patron status, rather than requiring you to wait the usual six months after subscribing). Sign up by visiting the subscribe page: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/subscribe

If you would like the badge and are already a subscriber, but not yet a Patron: you can attain instant Patron status by switching your account from monthly to yearly payment (that way you don't have to wait the usual six months). You will receive credit for any time remaining on your current month, and also get two bonus months of unlimited downloading for free as a special thank you. You can find instructions for how to upgrade your account to yearly payment here.

Thank you!

Thanks so much to all our current and past Patrons! Your support is what keeps us going! smiley smiley

Our plans to reboot DigitalScrapbook.com in 2020 are going strong, and we're excited for the new year! Stay tuned to learn more in January!

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season as the year comes to an end!

(Note: if you are a Patron and for some reason you do not get your badge by January 1, use our contact form to let us know, and we'll get things sorted!)

I'm trying to figure out if I have Patron status? I've subscribed for commercial use for a while but when I go to my home page I don't see anything other than "designer level 3". Is there a place I need to be looking to see that? I thought I had seen that in the past somewhere, but can't find it now.

Okay, never mind, when I posted the comment above the patron status appeared. Is there someplace else that it shows up? Or just in the forums when we comment?

@Dawn: if you see the "patron" badge under your profile picture in the forums, then you are a patron. But you are right: we should make that visible on your user profile as well!

I'm glad Dawn brought that up because I was wondering how to see if the badge comes up, but when I preview my comment I can see it there.

Great! I love being able to look back and see how long I've been a part of the site! Thank you!

I can't wait to see what is coming in 2020!