April 2024 DM: Week 4

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
April 2024 DM: Week 4

Elements
(always feel free to diverge, interpret broadly or skip prompts as your creative process demands)

I love a kit with a lot of variety in the elements. I think an important thing to consider when making elements is that a wide variety of textures are included.

Apr 20 - 2 stitching or string
Apr 21 - 3 blank labels or tags
Apr 22- 2 pieces of ephemera or paper scraps
Apr 23 - 2 something fun
Apr 24 - 2 word art in circles
Apr 25- 2 word art in labels
Apr 26 - 2 word art other

Share below your progress, finished designs and of course any questions!

how can I bring more textures and styles into photoshop?

I have a tutorial here for adding styles to Photoshop.

wow wow - thanks a lot smiley
a new question: is there some different between label and tag?

22 word art other or 2?

Hi, I know this is not the place to post this, but I am getting no response to my emails sent 5 different times about a billing issue. Can you please respond so I can get this paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do not want my account closed. I have updated the payment method twice, even though I know the cards are good and nothing seems to be getting resolved. I pay for my purchases. This needs to be addressed at Digital Scrapbook, but I am getting no responses from the emails I have sent regarding this matter. Maybe I can get a response this way. Please help so I can get this paid!!!! Thank you.

I think I got this right.
I used an old kit I made and added.
Was not sure about fun.
Download link at drop box.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tj1nwivte0yyve8jr7xcw/April-2024-DM-Week-4.zip?rlkey=ydeale8p65hakhme3tukog3lt&st=kzp9auui&dl=0

@Pirkko: I'm not really sure there's an exact difference between a label and a tag. I think of a label as a small rectangle, a tag can be really any size. But it's not exact.

@Orchid: You should have an email.

Amazing elements everyone else!

ok, that helps me a lot smiley

Love your preview, Emerald.

Thank you, Debbie!

My results for week 4

So, what next.. the bundle maybe ? smiley

It’s looking good Pirkko!