Dec 2015 Blog Train - Comments

87 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2015 Blog Train - Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until December 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

@Dawn, Lovely kit...waiting for Dec.1st smiley ..and Phyllis...your work is terribly lovely, I adore everything you've done!
@Holly, what pretty, lovely things you have created Holly....waiting to download!
@Phyllis Storm...I love your kits...every time...thank you for your hard work!
@Erin Phillips, thank you.
@Diane Hiller, wonderful kit...thanks.
@Marcela Cocco, as always, I love your work!
@Tamara Fernandes, my thanks goes to you also.
@Erin Crouch...thank you.
@Tina Campanale, lovely, thanks!
@Pauline Thompson, thanks for your continued generosity.
@Robin Ackler, thank you for your gorgeous kits.
...and if I've forgotten to thank anyone else, I apologize....but now I say...a big thanks to all of you!

@Chitra: Go grab them--the post is live already! smiley I love all the vintage things you've done, as well--they'll complement the more modern stuff beautifully!

Wow! So many really cute things! Too many to mention individually (I'd be here all day, typing names - LOL) I can't wait to start downloading. I've got tons of digiscrapping and hybrid crafting to do, and I'm gonna use as much of this yummy stuff as I can. THANK YOU ALL! I love Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Wow I want to agree with Marcy, great work everyone they are all lovely, I can't wait to download them all. Chitra you go lady you may be newer at designing but you learned quickly and your doing wonderful, so proud of you (from Patti).

This is very exciting! I love the colors and the theme!

Fabulous kits, ladies. thanks for all your time and effort. Gorgeous and much appreciated.

Sherry Lauren - I love your kit - especially those cute journal cards! Thanks so much!!

Thank you Patriciya.. smiley
I loooooove all the works you all ladies have done so far..I am so excited.. smiley

Wow! Another amazing blog train. The creativity of all you ladies blows my mind. I'm already seeing some great layouts in my mind thanks to you all. May God bless you all during this very special season.

@Holly, I think I've gone crazy but I can't find a download link on your blog. I thought I'd go back later and see if it's just a morning spurt of absent-mindedness lol. Beautiful as always everyone!

I woke up and discovered another comment to that effect, Erin. I've fixed the links and talked to the ISP about why they weren't there, as well. They've told me they had to restore my site from backup and, based on the timestamp of the backup they used, it's while I was writing the post, before I added the download links! I guess that's the downside of being a night owl and making posts late in the evening rather than during the day like "normal" people... I'm working on getting them to swap the time on the backup job, but that's something they'd prefer to do when it's prime-time over the Pacific, as there aren't many people online then.

Anyway, the links have been replaced and you can download it now.

What an amazing blogtrain. It is grand to see this generosity and all that great talent. Thank-you, designers, for all your wonderful Christmas gifts! And thank-you for accepting mine and downloading my portion.

Thanks so much to everyone who made all the beautiful kits, everything is so pretty, great work!

Thanks also to all who downloaded my part and appreciated it...yes, great generosity all around, 'tis the season, after all...but hey, here in PS, its Christmas every first of the month, eh?... God Bless one and all!

This train is one of the best ,
thank you all for sharing your goodies !

great job everyone! I am always amazed at how you all take a color pallet and a theme and turn it into works of art! Some day I'm going to play along, but for now I just stand back in amazement and in gratitude for you sharing your talent!

Holly, I couldn't get your downloads to work. I'm not sure if it's my computer or because I'm on the wifi at work. It usually works fine, but this time I couldn't get yours or Erin Phillips to work.

OOh, now I see your comment in #12. I found the links now!! Sorry! and THANK YOU!!!

Fun and Festive, Love the Train, Thank you!

I think this is my favorite blog train yet - Christmas + the gorgeous palette + mid-century design = a very happy me!

Thank you so much to all the designers! I loved & I mean I LOVED the kits & am still going through everything wallowing in all the lovely designs. Thank you all!

I would like to especially thank everyone who went with mid-century designs as I'm a huge fan & they are pretty hard to find in the scrapbook world - Marisa, the Erins, Holly, Melo, Sara, & Olyesa. I hope I've remembered everyone but if I missed you, please know that I'm thrilled with your designs. These will be used for so many things, including lots of hybrid projects. I may even print & frame some of the paper, I love it so much. smiley

And another thank you to everyone who included the "odder" Christmas colors in the palette, like turquoise & pink. As much as I adore Christmas & red & green, it was really refreshing to see other colors used!

Two more specific thank yous - to Arlene who very kindly sent me the zip file because I have never been able to get 4Shared to work & to Paddy just because I adore everything you do.

Also, a question - has anyone been able to find Sara Jane's pocket card post? It doesn't seem to be up on her blog & I contacted her but haven't heard back yet so I thought I'd ask just in case it's me with the problem rather than her blog.

Great job, ladies! I'm loving all your wonderful creations.

Wow, ladies! Awesome work. Thanks for sharing!

Really sorry for Dropbox links which have been temporarily disabled due to the heavy traffic...should I smile or feel vexed, I don't know...anyway, am uploading to Mediafire now and when they're done will give the new links.Thank you for your patience and also for wanting to download my stuff.
P.S. Saw all the messages only now... smiley

Congrats Chitra!!! smiley smiley And Thanks for feeding us hungry Scrappers!! smiley

Sally, MY GOD!!..These big stuffs..I am stunned!!!!..

I wish I had patience like you and Chitra to create really a train!! Sally and Chitra, if you both don't mind revealing your secrets, may I ask please, how do you create them??..In Photoshop?? Illustrator?? hand drawn?? image extractions?? and if extractions, what program do you use to extract so beautifully?? ..Just being curious.. smiley

@Holly Wolf - thanks for the Hanukkah papers, my niece is Jewish and I am always on the lookout for Hanukkah kits.
@Carioca - I love your papers so much! I don't usually love alphas but yours is perfect
@Erin Crouch - Your midcentury modern Christmas kit is wonderful! I love getting something different
@Bitsoscrap - One word: penguins!

Thank you, Steph! smiley

RE: Kit post 23.... Thank you so much, Thank all you ladies! Awesome train. Sarah, I am not finding your part on your site anywhere. Can you please help? Thank you.

Apologies ladies, link added to blog now.

Major internet connection issues here last few days, am running my mac on wifi connection and its been soooooo slow had trouble uploading my files, don’t think the bad weather we’ve had helped. Was all set to upload earlier this evening and the power went out for while, but all up and running now. Hope you all enjoy my contribution to the blog train. Now to get designing for Jan & Feb smiley

Sally - holy moly!! I may still be downloading your kits ON Christmas! Wow & thank you!

Sherry, Thank you! I feel humbled by your words...really. I use CS6 & MSPower Point...I know, right? smiley ...& most of the images are public domain & extracted...painfully slowly smiley !!! in Photoshop & Powerpoint...Sad to say, some of the extractions don't have that smooth edge...oh, well smiley smiley ...I am no where near as good as some of the people here...or you for that matter smiley ... I know you use Illustrator & I have no idea of it whatsoever!!!
I'm just so happy you like it and also others - whole evening I spent replying to people about the links and uploading the kits to Mediafire, etc.
Once again, thank you Sherry & God Bless!

Pages