Oct 2021 DM: Day 31

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oct 2021 DM: Day 31

Catch up on any prompts you've missed and create your elements preview. Share your final results here.

(These prompts are meant to be challenging, not impossible. Feel free to adjust as necessary to suit your skill level. You are always welcome to use a graphic from this site if you can't create one yourself.)

OK...I went crazy and created a HUGE bundle that I'm uploading to the Commons. I've already uploaded 5 of the kits so I will have to wait until next Saturday to do the rest since I am at my limit.

WOW Karry!!!

It is stunning!!!!!

Robin your kit is very sweet!

Saskia, I love how yours came out and I love the Christmas colors you chose.

I'm still trying to figure out how to share an entire kit from Dropbox (newbie problems), but I'll at least get the pieces uploaded to the Commons as I can.

My dropbox files show up as shortcuts under the DROPBOX folder in my windows explorer (i have a PC). If you right click on the ZIP file there will be an option that says "Copy Dropbox Link". Use that URL link. If you look at the buttons above the post box in the forum there is one that looks like a Globe with a Paperclip. Thats the button you press to insert your link. Paste the URL in the URL field and then if you want to give the URL a name like "DOWNLOAD" then type that in the TEXT field.

Love the kit Amanda!

Hi Marisa
Thought I would drop you a few words of thanks. I came upon this challenge by accident and thought I would give it abash, but found out I still need to learn a lot. With this challenge I have been learning different techniques and ideas to try on my on.

Thank you vey much.