Layout Challenge Rules - Updated Jan 2020

37 posts / 0 new
Last post

Si te entiendo correctamente, la respuesta es no. Solo tienes que cargar todo los diseños antes de fin de mes (Febrero).

👍 Thanks for your prompt response!

Hi,
I don't see my layouts in this gallery for OCT21 Challenge. Where can I upload here?

Challenge Oct21-Gallery

Thank you for help.

Doska,

When you read a challenge instructions page, part of the instructions has a line that mentions Tags. It is a small line, but if you read all the instructions, it is there. You have to use (copy and paste) the tags from those instructions in the tags line of your LO in order for them to show up in that specific challenge. You can go back and add in these tags even after the LO is published, and then save the LO again. There are always 2 tags. One is for that specific challenge and the other is for the main monthly challenge, which is the one you linked to.

HTH

Robynne

Hi Robynne,
unfortunately I do not understand your instructions so, because the word TAG irritates me, that means the scrap tags in English, or something else? Unfortunately, the instruction video no longer works, visually I would understand better, for example, a screenshot?

DOSKA

OK lets try again smiley

Scrap tags in english - yes I would agree with that. Those that you normally use # for.
(although the # is not necessary)

Dont know how to upload screen shots to this forum but if you can see the pages it might help

This is the recipe challenge page you uploaded today

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/doska-st/gallery/bella-italia-lc-oct21-recipe-layout-italy-lc-oct21-recipe-red-green-white

The tag you used is - lc-oct21-recipe. Noone else is using that tag. It is unlikely to be seen by anyone else.

If you go to the instructions at the top of the recipe challenge page

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-challenges/layout-challenges/oct-2021-lc-recipe

Under the heading of DETAILS are several lines of instructions.

The third line down says - You must tag your layouts with these two tags: oct 2021 recipe, oct 2021 layout challenge

So in the TAGS box of your layout, you must use the tags as stated in that instruction. The tags AFTER the semicolon. They will work because everyone uses them. You only need to copy and paste those tags into the tag box of your Layout. You can also add other tags if you wish.

Does this help?

I would use screen shots, but I cannot work out how to upload images to this forum from my hard drive.

Hope this helps.

Robynne

Pages