23% (29 votes)
Total votes: 123

Larger view:

A

B

C

Ooh decisions, decisions...I like all 3 but it has to be palette A x

I really like all three, but Palette A is my fave smiley

If palette A had the red from palette B....

I agree, Robyn. I don't like pink...but I don't have to use it. I voted for C. I think Marisa was trying to keep it from looking like last year's Feb. blog train palette (which was brown, pink, light blue and red).

I agree, I like palette A but .. needs a red not a pink. I voted B only because I wanted the red! I think the theme is a good idea however I can't think of anything other than ice hockey which would need a red!

February is Valentine's Day as well, so I do like a red or dark pink to work with........(@ Kayl, your ice hockey comment made me grin)

I'd like red for hats, socks, mittens, etc. Pink is girly looking, but I can use blue. Obviously I haven't started making anything yet so I have no idea what direction I will go.

I voted for C, those blues are wonderful!

I choose palette A - love the soft colors.

I went with palette B due to the red

I voted. I'm going to try to join in the fun creating in this month's Blog Train.

I voted for C, too, Sonia- reminds me of a combo between your Warcraft-type pic and my winter one smiley And after the holidays, I am SO over red and green lol!

I like B, I'll be happy with whatever you all decide! You all will make any colors work great!

I voted for B mostly because the blues are a better compliment. And...I guess I'm not crazy about browns, greys and blacks making up half of the palette.

I love A and B, but voted for B because of the red. Really, any of these palettes would be great to work with smiley

I ended up voting A, but I still think it really needs the red from B to give it a bit of a pop. I really don't like C at all, it looks dull and lifeless against the others. Also, I think the green in B isn't really a good fit with the other colours in that palette.

I voted B because I really prefer the red over the pink in A.

I think C is perfect, makes me think of a frozen tundra theme.

Gotta have that red from B. Though if you combined A and B, that would make for quite a combo.

In looking at the A & B palette, the blues tones are super close. And right now they are tied…how about just adding the red from B to the A palette and call it all good???

I like A & B but voted B. The colors are a little more vibrant and I need that right now smiley And its currently tied exactly with my vote as well. So it is a close one!

I like both A and B almost equally, and I love Dawn's suggestion to add the red from B to A to complete the palette.

I know that we're supposed to be voting on these three palettes, but since the votes for A and B are so close, why not take palette A, remove the pinks and add the red from palette B? Based on a lot of people's comments, I think this would be a popular choice.

BBBBB!!!!!!!

First A caught my eye but now I think C is more for winter fun. So I vote for C!!

Topic locked