March 2023 Design Challenge Letter E

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
March 2023 Design Challenge Letter E

Welcome and thanks for joining in.

The color hex codes are for apps that manage colors like Adobe PSE or Microsoft Office.

LINKS
There is a collecion of palettes here and please look at this One of Marisa's goodies.
See this here one by Marisa on making swatches from photos, awesome thread that is.
See this great post by Robyn Denton on colors.
Check this on pinterest by Kaleena Farmer.
Robyn Denton has so many great tips and here is yet another one that I love, for everyone who does not have the right app to check gamut with.

I decided to use the first color and steadily increasing brightness/decreasing saturation as a mono-chrome pallet.

I decided on a dark palette. I kept 3 of the colors Bina chose and swapped out the orange for a gray instead. This one is going to be really difficult, trying to think of a way to incorporate an eagle and an Easter element/paper together.

Christina, Thought about that one as well. Trying to draw a cute eagle.

Yeah, I've been tossing it around in my head all day and I'm at a complete loss. LOL

This is completely disjointed...covers E & F...and I'm not sure it is worth uploading. For some reason I was in the 'mandala' mood and this is what came out.

I did upload the gaming word art:
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/tricia-ptktj/designs/2023-march-dc-5-word-art-graphic-element-gaming-blue-navy

All items together:
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/tricia-ptktj/kits/2023-march-dc-kit-embossed-mandalas-word-art-blue-light-navy

Tricia, so great! This is a lovely set telling me to try monochrome one of these days ….. smiley , gorgeous word art too, Tricia. Thanks for playing along and sharing your beautiful creation.

Oh, this is some swatch, Christina! I will play with it. Thanks so much smiley

I honestly couldn't come up with an idea to incorporate an eagle and something Easter together, so I simply went with individual graphics instead, and ended up using the Pumpkin Spice color for the Easter egg. I'm going put them in the Commons. Thank you for hosting, Bina! On to F now.

So lovely, Christina. I like the pattern in the your Easter eagle! And the beautiful word art. And I cannot believe the Easter eagle doesn't visit where you live. It usually does. LOL. No, seriously, my idea of Easter might be closely merged with spring. Sorry, Christina and thank you for playing along.
Something Easter related can also be a brush behind the wordart of some flowers like daffodils, but spring would defs have been the more precise wording. smiley

An Easter eagle would make more sense than a bunny bringing eggs. lol No worries about precise wording. I had fun making the various graphics either way. smiley

I have been loading my elements into the commons so long, I will do a preview once I have the kit completed. Having fun learning to draw easter eggs. The fishes were also fun.