Apr 2024 LC - Discover Digital Scrapbook: Duplicity

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apr 2024 LC - Discover Digital Scrapbook: Duplicity

These challenges are designed to help you discover all that Digital Scrapbook has to offer. The following will alternate monthly:

1. Duplicity Challenge
  2. Flash Back Challenge
  3. DS Tutorial Challenge

Welcome to the Duplicity Challenge! Duplicity means "the quality or state of being double or twofold". I will have either two kits for you use in your layout or I will have two templates for you to use together on your layouts. This can be a fun way to change things up and make our stash stretch. [I will only choose kits/templates with graphics uploaded so that even if you don't have the kit you can use your free daily download credits to download graphics from the kits.]

Challenge: I thought the color lavender would be a nice setting for April. So for this month's challenge we are going to use any items from the Lavender Fields bundle and Shabby Vintage #11 bundle together in a layout. Just be sure to include items from BOTH bundles.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when April does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with this tag: apr 2024 layout challenge, apr 2024 lc discover ds duplicity
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Most of all have fun!

I hope I understood it correctly...

@Doska - Yes, you understood it perfectly. smiley Thanks so much for joining in!

Here is my page:

Stunning pages AMarie, Emerald, Cintia, Laura & Chitra! So happy you all decided to join in! smiley

Here is my take on this one.

My turn! Thanks for a fun challenge, Jessica.

@Becky What a beautiful layout Becky of a sweet moment captured!
@Linda Lovely page - especially great journaling!
@Bourico What an amazing layout! Love all the lighter hues you chose but with the dark stamps - nice!

Thank you all for joining in!! smiley

Topic locked